How you can help
The Anscombe Society depends on, and greatly appreciates, the support it receives from Princeton alumni. Whether you attended Princeton a year ago or a generation ago, your help is invaluable in our ongoing campaign to restore sexual integrity on this and other campuses across the country. Financial support is crucial to our success; please consider emailing us to find out more about donating to the Anscombe Society.
There are, however, other important ways to support our mission. One of the Society's long-term goals is to establish a University-sponsored Center to provide social, psychological, and intellectual support to students who wish to live out traditional sexual principles. We need you to remind the University Administration about the urgent need for such an establishment to correct the social and intellectual double-standards endemic in modern college life. Here is contact information for relevant University officials:
- Shirley Tilghman, President of the University:
- firstname.lastname@example.org; Room 1 Nassau Hall
- Christopher Eisgruber, Provost:
- email@example.com; Room 4 Nassau Hall
- Mark Burstein, Executive Vice President:
- firstname.lastname@example.org; Room 318 Nassau Hall
- Janet Dickerson, Vice President for Campus Life:
- email@example.com; Room 220 Nassau Hall
- Kathleen Deignan, Dean of Undergraduate Students:
- firstname.lastname@example.org; Room 313 West College
- Alison Boden, Dean of Religious Life:
- email@example.com; Room 21 Murray-Dodge Hall
You may direct letters to the office locations listed above, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ 08544.