We are working hard to have everything working smoothly, and while WordPress may have infinite possibilities, the time and personnel to implement them is finite. Below are some of the more bothersome issues we are tracking:
- Guest Account Provisioning accounts are not able to authenticate on any of the blogs in the network. The problem has to do with the @ signs in the usernames. Currently, only normal Princeton netIDs can log in.
- We do not yet have a simple solution for adding videos that use the PUVOD Flash streaming server.
- We have some documentation, but not nearly as much as we would like.
- Https works just fine, but forcing https by redirecting from http to https causes our load balancer to infinitely loop the redirect.
- Our Movable Type users will have to suffer with that aging platform just a little while longer as we migrate dozens of sites.
- There is not a separate server for staging content or a multistage workflow as with Roxen CMS. Posts and pages are either unpublished (draft) or published, and you can revert to any previously saved version.
- The Sharing buttons at the end of posts and pages do not have a Google Plus option.