Effective immediately, all registered library borrowers may renew eligible material online via the Library’s “SearchIt@PUL” service. To renew items, log in to the Library’s “SearchIt” service, http://searchit.princeton.edu, sign in with your last name and barcode number, and select “My Account.”
There are some limitations to the online renewals as follows:
- Items on academic year loans in any library may only be renewed once
- Items on trimester loan may be renewed twice
- Items on 8-week loan may be renewed six (6) times
- Borrow Direct items may only be renewed once
- Items on 4-week loan* may be renewed six (6) times
- * Dixon Collection and In-Process items may only be renewed once
Once the renewal limit has been reached and an item is not renewable, it must be brought to a circulation desk to be returned or to be charged out again.
Items on loan for less than 4-weeks (including reserve material) may not be renewed online.
Questions about online renewals may be directed to the staff at Firestone Circulation