On Wednesday evening at the Rocky Mathey Theater, we attended another GREAT performance by our students: La malattia della famiglia M by Fausto Paravidino.
A special thanks to Professor Florent Masse who made this happen.
Here find some excerpts:
– Beginner’s Italian II
– Intensive Intermediate and Advanced Italian
– Introduction to Italy today
– Music and Lyrics: Italy in the Eyes of its Pop Singers
– Dante’s “Purgatorio” and “Paradiso”
– Topics in Modern Italian Cinema – New Italian Cinema: New Media
– Advanced Language and Style
– The Literature of Gastronomy
Class 1027, Spring 2013.
Classi 102, Spring 2013!