There are many grocery stores near Princeton. Some favorites of Lawrence residents:
- Wegman’s. A few miles south on Route 1, at the Nassau Park exit. Next to Target.
- McCaffery’s. In the Princeton shopping center on Harrison. Within biking distance of campus.
- ShopRite. A more budget-friendly store. A few miles south on Route 1, at the Province Line exit. Near Office Depot.
- Whole Foods. Expensive and organic. South on Route 1, just past Meadow Road. Also accessible by bike. Near Staples.
- Whole Earth Center. Organic and natural foods. On Nassau, just past Harrison.
- Trader Joe’s (coming Fall 2009). South on Route 1, exit Meadow road. Next to Lowe’s.
In the fall and spring, there is a weekly farmer’s market on campus.