Lawrence Committee - October Meeting Minutes

| No Comments
Minutes of October meeting has been posted.

The next meeting will take place on Wednesday, November 16th at 7:00pm in the community room of 1 Lawrence Drive.

Minutes of the October 19, 2011 meeting:

 

Attendance

 

Jose Azar

Ana Bell

Andra Geana

Yan Lau

Olivia Martel

Jaroslav Trnka

Yavuz Yetim

 

The following major issues were discussed:

 

1.     The Committee's Graduate School account has $932.14.

2.     We will organize a movie night. Yavuz will send an email soon with more details.

3.     Elections will be held in early December. We will send an email soon with more details.

4.     A resident suggested that we install a system to check online whether the laundry machines are being used. Facilities is investigating this proposal.

5.     Another resident suggested that we replace the coin system for laundry with a card system. Facilities is also investigating this proposal.

6.     In relation to the garden:

a.     We have collected all tools and put them in sheds for the winter.

b.     We have collected garden hoses (including one used for washing cars) and also put them in shed.

c.      We contacted Dave Young about getting the lock on the garden gate fixed.

 

The next meeting will take place on Wednesday, November 16th at 7:00pm in the community room of 1 Lawrence Drive.

Leave a comment

Random Tip