The following issues were discussed:
1. The website that makes it easy to submit complaints about wireless connection will be ready soon!
2. Committee should add a strong subject line to entice residents to read it when committee send out important emails to residents.
3. Official quiet hour is from 10 pm to 8 am. If you are annoyed by any noise you hear in the "bedroom", you should call the public safety.
4. Carts are going missing again. Please turn them back to the original spot. We may put some warning on the carts.
5. April social event is scheduled to be on April 19th, 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm. The event will be an ice cream social. Budget limit is $100. There will be a flyer, created by Daniell. If it rains on April 19th, the event will be postponed to the next week, April 26th.
6. We will do snow painting next year!
7. Recycle signs are posted on the garbage can. Please recycle!
8. Garden will be ready in a couple of weeks. University needs to plow the garden. After that, it will be ready to use!
9. We want to figure out when and where the summer construction in Lawrence would be. We want to know who to ask.