- Take your garbage out before your neighbors can smell it. Seriously.
- Please include your name, contact information, and date on posted flyers.
- Loud music/voices/instruments/cars/appliances can be heard by your neighbors.
- Residents using computers for academic work have priority over those checking email and browsing the internet.
- Remove laundry from the machines as soon as the cycle is over.
- Place trash in the dumpsters. Don't forget to recycle!
- Recycle junk mail in the bins near the mailboxes.
- Do not store items (bikes, strollers, boxes, etc) in the hallways. They will be removed.
- Use the bike racks to lock your bike. Bikes locked to trees, light poles, etc. will be removed.
- Take only your newspaper. Look for your name on the label.
- Leave furniture and equipment in the community rooms in its location.
- Return laundry carts to the laundry room promptly.
- Return shopping carts to the dumpster areas promptly.
- Return vacuum cleaners to the laundry room when you are finished using them.
- Always lock your bicycle.
- Keep building entrance areas free of bikes and children's toys.
- Use the BBQs with care. Do not use mulch grounds-material as fuel.
- Stop at the stop signs in the parking lot and watch for children.
- Do not walk away and leave anything cooking on the stove.
- Always lock your apartment door.
- Do not prop building doors open.