Effective January 1, 2016, ScienceDirect will no longer support Internet Explorer 8 (IE8).
“We strongly encourage our customers to follow Microsoft’s directive as well by updating to more recent versions of IE. Additionally, users can move to the latest versions of the Chrome or Firefox browsers for an optimal ScienceDirect experience”
- Remove current IE8 security issues
- Enhance existing security measures across all browsers
- Add support for new browser technologies
- Add responsive design to aid use of ScienceDirect across devices
- Improve accessibility to better enable access to people with diverse abilities
- If you have any questions or concerns, please visit the ScienceDirect Blog Source: Email today from Elsevier ScienceDirect <email@example.com>