Researchers planning to visit the special collections reading rooms in the Firestone Library, Seeley G. Mudd Manuscript Library and Marquand Library can create an account in advance via the login page: https://libweb10.princeton.edu/aeon/
First-time researchers not affiliated with Princeton University will need to visit the Access Office to obtain a special collections photo ID card prior to entering the reading rooms. The Access Office is located in the lobby of the Firestone Library.
Firestone is #5 on the map: http://library.princeton.edu/libraries/map.php
- First time Princeton University faculty, students, and staff with an active Princeton University netID should enter their Princeton University netID and password into the login box on the left side of the page.
- First time visitors without an active Princeton netID should click on the First Time Users link in the Non-Princeton University Patrons login box.
- Researchers will be asked to accept the departmental rules and regulations for handling material, copyright and permission to publishing regulations, and data collection and use agreements:
- After accepting the Rules and Regulations, Princeton affiliates should enter their campus contact information (campus address, campus telephone number, etc.) as well as other required fields and submit information.
- Researchers not affiliated with Princeton should enter their permanent address and all other required fields and submit information.
After submitting the registration information, researchers are able to submit requests to view material in the reading rooms. See: Requesting Material