To request special collections items via the library’s new discovery tool, SearchIt@PUL, visit the Princeton University Library home page:
- Enter your search terms.
- From the search results, click on the Request Options tab and then click on the Reading Room Request link.
- From the pop-up window, click the Request to View in Reading Room link for the specific volume.
- Login to your Research Account.
- The bibliographic information will transfer to an electronic request call slip.
- Enter any notes, date of visit, etc., and click submit to add the request to your list of requested items.
- Please note, requests for on-site material will be processed once you arrive at the library.
Back to Requesting Material