Trial subscriptions to Environmental Chemistry Information System are free during the month of September. Check http://www.nisc.com for details. These databases are nearly all separate flles on government websites. There are over 8 million records for nearly 700,000 chemicals.
Should we suscribe?
The ECIS News (Newsletter Archive)
A wealth of information about chemicals in the environment.
- Chemical/Physical properties OBSERVATIONS, SANSS
- Biodegradation/Bioremediation BIODEG, BIOLOG
- Site Assessment BRS, CERCLIS, FINDS, ICIS (DOCKET),RCRIS, TRI (1987-2005)
- Toxicity & Carcinogenicity
AQUIRE, CCRIS, CRISP, EMIC, GIABS, GENE-TOX, IRIS, MEDLINE Subset, NIOSHTIC
Subset, RTECS, TERRETOX, TSCATS
- Regulations TSCAINV, TSCAPP
- HAZMAT CHRIS, HSDB, MALLIN, New Jersey Hazardous Substance Factsheets, OHMTADS
Some of the databases are included in the TOXSEEK cluster provided by the U.S. government and listed in our “Articles and Databases” listing.