This page collects the guest posts that appeared on the blog:
- Amir Ali Ahmadi: Sum of Squares (SOS) Techniques: An Introduction, Part I, and Part II
- Sasho Nikolov: Beating Monte Carlo
- Philippe Rigollet: Estimating structured graphs
- Dan Garber and Elad Hazan: The Conditional Gradient Method, A Linear Convergent Algorithm, Part I, and Part II.
- Miklos Racz: (1) A primer on exact recovery in the general stochastic block model; (2) Estimating the dimension of a random geometric graph on a high-dimensional sphere; (3) The fundamental limits of dimension estimation in random geometric graphs; (4) Entropic central limit theorems and a proof of the fundamental limits of dimension estimation.