Tempted, Very Tempted

I haven’t gotten one of these for a while. I’m tempted, but a little busy now. However, if you’re interested, I’m sure they’d give you a reasonable rate. Based on the writing in the email, the editing is probably top notch, too.

====

From: Editor [pattysue@cableone.net]

Subject: Research Manuscript Submission

Dear Author,

SJP is a broad-base open access journal publisher. We cover all areas of scientific researches, humanities, social sciences and behavioral sciences. And we welcome the submission of manuscript(s) with a significance and scientific excellence, and we will publish:

1. Original articles in basic and applied research
2. Case studies
3. Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and essays

SJP is indexed by well recognize international database such as Google Scholars, Gale Cengage Learning, Serial Solutions, Ulrich Periodical and Others. Our objective is to inform author(s) of the decision on their manuscript(s). Submit your article directly to our office email at james@swampoll.in

CONTACT US VIA E-MAIL FOR MORE ENQUIRIES ON
I. How to Submit Manuscript
II. Information on Our Website
III. Instructions for Authors
IV. Publication Fee/Charges

Regards,
Editorial Office

You are receiving this email because of your relationship with SJP. If you do not wish to receive any more emails, you can send “STOP”.** journal ** publication ** paper

2 thoughts on “Tempted, Very Tempted

1. Hi Wayne. You probably already know this or have verified, but according to metadata librarian Jeffery Beall who tracks bogus or con-job publishers at Scholarly Open Access (http://scholarlyoa.com/), there is the ‘Science Journal Publication’ on his ‘beware’ list (http://scholarlyoa.com/publishers/). I’m assuming the SJP publisher you mention here is different the one mentioned on his site, but thought I would pass along the information just in case. – Jason

• I didn’t bother to check, but I’m not surprised it’s on there. I’m aware of this trend, but I haven’t gotten many emails making this request of me, and I thought the wording was amusing.