[EVENT] Sympoh Urban Arts Crew

Princeton’s breakdancing crew Sympoh is having their annual show! It’s pretty cool to watch, and most of the members are Asian-American.

Please be in contact with your mentors about this. I don’t want to make this another big event like Triple 8, just because we are all so busy at this time with Auction the week before the and the Carnival the week after.

So – contact me about getting tickets, etc. if and only if your mentor is unresponsive and/or can’t buy you tickets but you would like to attend.

They haven’t released full details yet, I will keep you posted! I know there will be performances Thursday, Friday, and Saturday… that’s all they have said so far

This entry was posted in EVENTS and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

About CAPS

Founded in 2011, the CAPS program (Chinese-American Princeton Siblings) seeks to match up Chinese adoptees in New Jersey with Chinese-American "big sibs" at Princeton who serve as mentors and role models. The program consists of various on-campus events and meet-ups, but also emphasizes the establishment of long-term relationships via constant email communication.